Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nice visit from old friends..

Today is the 28th day of December- 2013 is almost over. Can't believe it! 2014 is just around the corner and I will turn 50! I think 2014 will mean lots of changes in my life. Nothing will be like it has been. Well, a few things will stay the same of course but lots of the fluff around the real core of the life of me will change. Hopefully for the better. Today S and K came for a visit here in Collingwood. Really nice to see them and they are fun and social so all good. I miss friends like them in my immediate life. I spent 2 hours in the cross country woods of Duntroon today again. I was there yesterday as well. So relaxing even though I work hard. It is relaxing for your mind and great exercise for the body. Have to go, I don't feel the flow to write something worth writing tonight- sorry!
If I had only known....but actually, I think i did!

No comments: