Monday, December 09, 2013

Casual Holiday Mingle

Is it just me or does other people feel that it's much more fun to entertain than to go to other peoples party? I really like entertaining. What I like most is the fact that I obviously choose who's coming to the party! Tomorrow night I have a bout 20- 25 women coming over. THe house is far from spotless and I am not going crazy making things. People that asked if they could bring anything I told that sure please bring an appetizer or a dessert.It will be fun to mingle a little bit and have some
glogg, ginger snaps and blue cheese! I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow but here is one I just took now in the midst of preparations and just before going to bed. Just decided I'll do the rest tomorrow! Bootcamp at 5.30am is on the agenda first, then work and then HOLIDAY MINGLE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy for everybody in your party, wish I had been there too. Waiting for pics :)
Love that you are blogging again, I have missed it.
/A