Sunday, December 08, 2013

Mr. Bo

Some people inspire me! I know an older man who always sees things from the bright side! He is also like a angel when he drives around to pick up all the other older men and women and brings them to my cafe for a traditional Thursday meal. Pea soup, Pancakes and Punch! We eat, sing and get along really well even though there is 80 years between the youngest guest and the oldest! I love real humans that realizes how little is needed to make someone's day soooo much brighter!! Bo said it very well " Anna, You know these men and women use to be big and strong, have lots of stuff on the go and now for one reason or the other, their lives are very small" This man needs to be recognized in some way and this is my way! I don't know if he will ever see this post. Maybe I'll tell him I wrote about him.

No comments: