Friday, December 28, 2007

Ok, Happy New year everyone! Can't believe it is actually going to be 2008 in a couple of days. We are at Blue Mountain, it is a little hill north of Toronto where people congregate to do some skiing. I have lucked out 2 days in a row because I have not had to strap my little feet into the monster boots and skiis!!! Well, that was a bit exagurrated but I have really enjoyed some time on my own. I finally got to book my ticket for NYC in mid- January. I am leaving on a Wednesday and wont be back home until Sunday!!!Spending a day with Sissi, the cousin and the rest of the days with girlfriends coming in from Sweden. There will be a total of 12 of us. We all met in NYC 20 years ago! Amazing, isn't it! It is going to be so much fun, I cant wait.
I am also trying to include a really cool link in this post. It is a list of the 100 special foody things one should not miss while in Toronto.
Tonight will be spent with the Peters up here in Collingwood. Hopefully there will be snow coming down tonight so I will be exited enough to go skiing tomorrow. We are spending new years with friends in Kitchener, that should be great as well. HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!

No comments: