Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What to write about?? Well, lots of time right now is spent on planning a new taste-buddies session and coming up with catering menus. These two things are probably what I enjoy doing the most. I mean, I have decided to start working after being home with kids for almost 12 years so as a person working away from home I can't see myself doing anything else righ now. I feel very fortunate to be able to do what I love to do. If it could just bring in a bit more money it would be even better!!! I am also thinking about introducing a few Swedish specialties at the cafe'. Open faced sandwiches would work very well, I think. I have started baking some typical Swedish cookies and they go over very well. Gingersnaps and jam caves. Ok, a new day has started, I just got in from a morning run in newly fallen light, fluffy snow and -5*C. Great start of the day!
Driveway is even shoveled!

No comments: