Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008!!! Here it is a brand new year in front of us. It feels great, mainly exciting. First off is a big chance in my work life. I will from February 1 take over the bake shop together with my co- worker Rose. I am a little scared of course, specially when I think about how "tied down" I'll be. I mean what will happen to my 6 week stints to Europe? Will I ever be able to go to Sweden again?? I definitely hope so. I am sure it will all work out. It will be busy but fun, I am sure. I will keep doing the cooking classes for kids as well. That feels a little much at this point so I will see if I continue the same format after this 6 week session I have starting on January 7th.
Today Sweden is playing Canada in junior hockey world championship. All our friends is asking who I am cheering for, SWEDEN of course! That is sooooo obvious to me but it surprised friends. This ended up being a short little update , have to get back to blogging more often! Will post some pictures as well!

No comments: