Sunday, January 22, 2012

Short post since it is late and my bed has been calling my name for a while now. Why is it so hard to go to bed sometimes? I feel that there is so much I want to do and keep updated on and that takes time. Now and then when I hear someone say something I agree with or maybe not but it is interesting anyway or if a person is really funny in a great way I think- that person would be great to sit around the dinner table with. I always think I should write down who these people are, who would sit around my dream dinner party table? Today I heard Mark Levengood be interviewed on Swedish TV by Skavlan. I think I would like to have both Skavlan and Mark around my dream dinner party table. I also would want some of my girlfriends around that table. I will revisit this subject and maybe figure out what I would serve as well. As for tonight this is it- have to sleep!!

No comments: