Thursday, February 02, 2012

Good thing I didn't sign up to do the 100 days of blogging!
Life goes on and I just forget to stop and write a few sentences to save my thoughts of the day for the afterworld. I have diaries from way back when I was 8-10 years old. I wrote almost daily until I was 30. Then kids started to come along and other things took over my writing time. Now, almost 20 years later, I am trying to find that time again and use it for what it was intended for.
I have had some great moments lately with my kids. P is learning to play guitar and I am soo impressed by how dedicated she is and that she is teaching herself. J is working hard on being as good as she wants to be in all areas. She runs, studies, is the inspiration of the school's volleyball team. She loves it all. S is working hard on her school. She has high hopes and I am sure will make some great choices and will reach her goals and hopes!
I, on the other hand, don't know what my goals are at the moment, more than I have to start to get this day off the ground! So, go on, have fun and do the right thing!

No comments: