Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday evening, again.....
Guess what, my mom has decided to come for a visit! She is arriving on Tuesday already if everything goes well. She comes over on a stand by ticket so you never know.....
She will stay for a while and I can't wait to show her Beaches Bake Shop.

This weekend has been great. I worked super hard yesterday. We had a great day. My friend Anna came in and baked up a storm. If we could make stuff all day long and have Rose selling at the front we would do awesome. People love the smells and the excitement when something new comes out of the oven.
Last night Mark and I got invited out for dinner, my birthday dinner by good friend. We had a wonderful time. This morning started slow and then I realized I had to freshen up the guest room for mormor. So out came mr. vacuum and his entourage. I kind of like to clean. I wish I could throw more stuff away. We have sooooo much stuff. Lots of things that we have not used in years. Why is it so hard to get rid of it???

Tonight Mark's parents came over and had dinner with us. We had broccoli soup, a bit of spinach and goat cheese lasagna, veal and spinach sausages, tilapia, roasted potatoes and my all time favourite salad. Arugula, grapefruit, avocado, shaved Parmesan, roasted pine nuts drizzled with olive oil and balsam vinegar. I promise you, there is nothing fresher or healthier looking. I just love that salad! Try it, you'll like it!! Just thought about something, some red or green onion would probably go very well with the salad. Add that as well and let m know if you like it or not!!!
Have to close down, spinning at 6am tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were great on TV today. Ebba and I watched.