Friday, May 11, 2007

Here I am, back after a long brake. Actually call it anything but not a break. Jag har verkligen jobbat som en slav. Fast en slav som gillar det hon jobbar med. Mina forsta taste- buddies elever tog examen den har veckan och alla utom 3 kommer tillbaka. det tycker jag kanns jattebra. Jag tycker det ar sa himla roligt att halla pa med klasserna.
Det ovriga jobbet pa Happaranda Kitchen ar ocksa roligt. Den har veckan har det varit extremt mycket. For mig alltsa. Allt ar ju relativt. Mitt i allt ihop sa fick ju Jojo vattenkoppor. Hon hade massa prickar, mest pa magen och ryggen och som tur inte sa manga i ansiktet. Frida, min raddare i noden, passadde henne en dag sedan var hon hos Leigh- Anne en dag.
Idag lagade jag pasta sallad, quicher, fransk potatis sallad, smorgasar mm mm. I have realized that I don't really need to have a pre set menu because people eat what's available that day when they get in there. Not too many customer comes and has their heart set on a certain thing that they saw on the menu. I did 2 Mother's Day lunches this week and 2 caterings on top of regular business.
I am starting up a new session of tste-buddies next week and I don't really know what we are doing yet. Can't decide if we should bake or make wraps. I have three new kids on Monday and three new kids on Wednesday. I think we might make mums mums. Have to check recipes right now!
See you soon!

No comments: