Saturday, April 14, 2007


OOps, have not been writing much lately.
I have been BUSY! Got the Happaranda Kitchen Lunches going at The Beaches Bake Shop and twice / week I am doing cooking classes for kids. The cooking classes are awesome! They run from 4-5.15pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have 6-8 kids in each of the groups. I specially love working with the little boys. They are sooooo adorable and interested. I have chefs hats for them and you cna just imagine how cute they are in their aprons and hats. This coming week we are making maroccan meatballs and swedish meatballs. It will be served with cous cous and hummus. i love to teach the kids. The great thing is that I have Frida helping me with the classes. Frida is Swedish and a school teacher, how perfect is that??? Here i have attached my logo's. Do you like them?? They downloaded in the wrong colours unfortuantely. Don't know why they are so blue. Happaranda is in chocolate brown , not blue! karin, my super friend from NYC and now lives in Stockholm designed the logos. She has been so much help. I will write much more and include my menu and stuff another da but now it is time for me to get to bed! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Annika said...

Hej Anna,

Kul att läsa din blog. Jag är en fd. Toronto Au Pair, men det var länge sedan.....1981. Jobbade och bodde i Weston, Weston Rd/Sheppard Ave, i en familj med två pojkar som då var 6 och 3. STORMTRIVDES med familjen och Toronto. Ååh, vad jag längtar tillbaks! Har ff. kontakt med några gamla Au Pairs.
Har varit tillbaks 2 ggr. och hälsat på familjen. När du skriver om Queen Street, osv,får jag gåshud.
Efter min hemkomst från Canada var jag representant för en Au pair förmedling i Toronto. Tror jag förmedlade 30 - 40 svenska Au Pairs till Toronto från 1982 till 1988. Jag vet att en del tjejer blev kvar (kärleken?) Undrar hur det har gått för dem?
Nu bor jag strax utanför Uppsala, med min familj, bestående av man och två tonårskillar.

Ha det gott i Toronto, "The city in my heart".
Jag kommer tillbaks en dag och då tar jag familjen med mig.
Take care/Annika
ps.Younge Street, is it still alive and kicking?

Stephanie Reisler said...

Hi Anna,

I love your blog! The cooking groups sound like so much fun.

You have two wonderful girls. They are both natural athletes!

Sorry I didn't notice your post until now.

Stephanie