Monday, December 28, 2009

Life is good!!
Sitting in Collingwood, Ontario a Monday morning and I have time to write a post on my blog!!! The basic reason for this is that Beaches Bakeshop & Cafe' is closed until January 4th!!! I was soooo ready for a break! Mark just took the girls to their ski programs and I am going cross country w. 2 friends today.

Christmas was ok, I have a love - hate relationship to that Holiday. I always feel incapable of giving that perfect christmas gift. This year turned out ok but I could definitely have been a better gift giver. Have to work on that skill until next year.
One thing I am good at is giving myself good presents. I received an iphone a few weeks ago and I love it. It is soo great. All in one is the way to go. Ok, now time is up for lazy'ing around. Have to clean up and get ready to cross country ski!! It's going to be a great day!
Love to all!

2 comments:

malin2 said...

Take this time to rest and recharge and play with the iPhone.
Our gifts are simple - five flight tickets to Vietnam! I love getting away for Christmas. Starting to enjoy Thanksgiving a lot more.

27 Hambly said...

I think when you run into a crazy store to do your shopping you can't help but think you are a crazy lunatic too and that your gift is somehow cheapened by the chaos around you. I think your gifts were perfect, and I love that you got to go cross country skiing so much. What a wonderful gift to you! Plus I got to see you alot and that was a perfect gift you gave me. xo, g