Wednesday, July 31, 2013

oh, yes I am still alive and well!

Over a year since I posted anything! It's middle of summer, I am going to Sweden in a week and my kids are getting big! Sigrid is up north working at a camp all summer! I MISS HER! Pippi is going to Vancouver, BC to play rugby. She made the Ontario team and will play Nationals out there. Very exciting but scary! Rugby is not for the weak!!
Beaches Bakeshop & Cafe' is still going strong. We have endured a massive road construction this summer but I feel very hopeful for the fall! I want to bring in new items and maybe update the shop a bit. A new coat of paint would be nice for example!
When in Sweden I will keep my eyes open for exciting stuff! I love Almedahls tea towels and Ekorrens Organic Candies! Two things I would like to see on the shelves at Beaches Bakeshop & Cafe'. Another passion of mine at the moment is Bikram Yoga! hence that I have to go to bed since class starts at 06.15! Namaste! http://www.almedahls.se/web/almedahls.aspx

No comments: