Monday, February 05, 2018

Just my average Monday

My Monday’s lately are great! Finally I have managed to consistently have Sunday and Monday off. Who knew having two days off in a row on a regular basis can do wonders to your wellbeing. People in the service industry and other industries rarely get 2 days off in a row. I have not had it since I opened the cafe 10 years ago! That was until 4 or so months ago, now I have been able to swing it and I leave be it. There is nothing like going to the gym and not be exhausted before starting your workout. Imagine getting your errands done during the day when other people are working!  

I wanted to post this picture. It is a salad I had several times when we were in Cape Town. It was so simple but so yummy! Strawberries, halloumi, avocado etc. I could eat this several times/ week on a regular basis. 
Daughter #2 was home this weekend. It was great to have her here. We sat around the dinner table long after we finished eating, just chatting. She was intrested in all the pictures we took in Cape Town and she seems really happy to hear our stories. 

No comments: