Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday night and home alone at the kitchen counter with my iPad. Not that I want to do this every Saturday night but once in a while it is soo relaxing and cosy. I have been listening to lots of podcasts and music.
Earlier today was big Semla Saturday at Beaches Bakeshop & Cafe. It was pretty busy and a few swedes came by.
J, P, and M are up north this weekend. P raced today and did great. Tomorrow J is racing and I wish I was there. S is babysitting so that is the reason we didn't go to Collingwood. Went to my friend G's house to pick up a cook book she got me from Sweden. She went there for 2 weeks to "find back to herself". She was in big need and had a great time. G is a very good friend of mine. I am going to spend more time with friends like her this year. Ok, that's it for now! Have to read my new cookbook- cant stop myself! Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday, which doesn't matter much to me but I am making a chili because of that. I got inspired!!

No comments: